Wednesday 16th December 2020 5.30pm AEDT
Do you have Questions about WELA 2021?
Applications for the WELA 2021 leadership development program are now open!
- 20 women actively working for our environment from diverse locations, communities and backgrounds (paid or volunteer capacity)
- May to October, 2021
- Online and two face-to-face retreats (COVID-safe measures will apply)
- Applications close 15th February, 2021
- Find out more at our website
If you have any questions, join us for an online Information Session on Wednesday 16th December at 5.30pm AEDT to chat to the WELA team, including:
- Louise Duxbury, WELA Lead Facilitator
- Victoria McKenzie-McHarg, WELA Strategic Director and co-facilitator
- Libby Harper, WELA Administrator
Bring all your questions, we’ll start with a brief overview of the program then open it up to you.
If you’re a woman or gender diverse person looking to step up your leadership for our environment and climate action, WELA 2021 could be for you. Check out the information and application forms on our site, or feel free to get in touch directly with any questions. And please share with any friends or networks who could be interested.